Tuesday 11 August 2015

Primark Haul

Hello again!



So it's time for another Primark haul! I'm going to keep this one pretty short as I only picked up a few things (being a non-working student sucks). I'm hoping to do more of these in the future, as I'd like to try out some different Primarks' and might also add some other clothing shops in as well. But enough rambling, here is what I bought...



First of all is the 'my stretch scoop neck top'. 

It is very stretchy and very soft which makes this just really nice to chill out in. However I do think that these tops can look good for evenings and going out if you pair them with some nice pumps, a leather jacket and a plain skirt. Although the top is quite thin, I don't think it affects the quality of it and think that because of that design factor, it makes it a good transitional piece between Summer and Autumn, but also for winter because you'd just have to layer up. My only issue is don't be fooled by the stretchy material because I ended up getting a size bigger which now means that the top is too big for me! However, I will be going back to exchange it as I think it's a nice enough top to do so and for £4.50, why not?


Next is another striped top.

I have been watching so many haul videos as I always mention and it seems that Primark has definitely gone big for stripes this season! This vest one I picked up is a thin knit style, making it again great as a layering piece or to just wear on its own when the weather is good. I got this in white and black but if I remember rightly, it is available in some other colours. It has a high neck, was £6 and I really like it. (Looks bigger than it is in the picture, it's about hip length)




Lastly on the clothing side of things is this plum blouse

 I was unsure about this but I have two other Primark blouses that I love. My favourite one which I already have is in a similar style but is black, so I thought that having a plum one would mix it up a bit. The neck tie is removable but I'm going to see how I feel when I wear it because I think I could style it both ways without the tie and a statement necklace or with the tie for a smart work look. It has a very nice feel and texture to it, the overlap in the middle hides the buttons which I think is nice and it was £10



Finally I bought some clips.

I wear clips all the time because I love having long hair but when I want to put it out of my face, grips don't always hold it in place. Quite a steal at only a £1 so I thought I'd try them out and might give my opinion in a later blog of whether they worked well for my thick hair. There are 12 in a pack which is good because I know they're likely to brake or get lost and you get 6 bigger ones and 6 smaller ones so I thought I'd just give them a go.



This blog post was short but sweet, I only spent £21 all together on those items so I'm very happy with that but keep your eyes peeled in the future for some more hauls as I love shopping!

Thank you for reading and I'll be posting again soon! 

Instagram


No comments :

Post a Comment