Wednesday 1 July 2015

Primark + New Look Jacket Haul

Hello again! 


So whilst getting ready for summer I noticed that I needed some essentials, so if you enjoy reading about clothing then keep reading!

I'll start off with the one item that I got from New Look

I've been needing a jacket for a while, just one that is light enough for summer, but big enough to keep me warm against those chilly breezes. I got one from New Look for £19.99. I have a thing about the colour blue, as you will begin to notice in my other purchases. It's a navy blazer with one button, which I think will look great with anything, like black jeans or a light top.




Now onto the Primark purchases!

Vest tops £1.80

I feel the cold......Sometimes it's nice to have a little extra clothing on under a t-shirt and no-one has to know!



Workout socks x3 for £2

I am on the search for some trainers and figured that it'd be nice to have some white sports socks to wear with them. I also like to wear these around the house as they are nice and light weight and can sometimes get me motivated to do a workout!



Jeggings £7


I love Primark and I especially love their prices. I already have two pairs of these jeggings so I thought a third pair wouldn't hurt! They start to shrink after a time, but the quality in the fabric still feels great. Another bonus is that they fit me really well!



3 pairs of tights for £3.90

Well what can I say, these were a bargain and are defiantly an essential. Tights allow you to still wear your shorts, skirts and dresses even if the weather isn't boiling hot! Sometimes in the evening (talking more about UK temperatures) the weather cools off quite a lot. Also, after summer these will still be used so I thought that I couldn't let these pass.





Off the shoulder top £3

I've been loving the off the shoulder trend, but I'm not THAT fashion conscious and didn't think they'd suit me. However I saw this light navy/blue top and liked that it was a bit more casual and I liked the jersey material. I have quite boney shoulders so I was quite nervous to try this, but I've later found out that this trend can be for everyone, every size!



Flip flops £1

I've already said this word once, but  when I think of Primark I think BARGAIN
A pair of flip flops for £1......I can take these with me to wear around the pool, and then take them camping with me when I have a shower, I can wear these on days out.....So practical, inexpensive and I do love a bit of blue!




I hope you've enjoyed the read- I know these are all basic buys but they might inspire you to go out and grab some, or maybe remind you that you needed to pick up some of those last minute holiday buys!

Thanks for reading



Instagram


No comments :

Post a Comment